I’m so excited to share this Live Clean Baby review with all of you. I was recently sent a full collection of 6 Live Clean Baby products to try on my 1-year-old son. Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients – caring for baby’s delicate skin using plant-based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.
Live Clean Baby believes that “going green” is all about taking baby steps towards making significant eco-conscious efforts in your life. Buying eco-friendly baby care products is an easy first step to “going green”.
Every product in this collection is 98% plant ingredients, petroleum free, paraben and phthalate free, hypoallergenic, and pediatrician tests. All products are also tear-free.
There are 6 products in this unique collection:
- Moisturizing Baby Bath: Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Bath is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently moisturizes and cleanses, leaving baby’s skin feeling soft and smooth. This natural formula is made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe.
- Shampoo and Wash: Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, leaving baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. Made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.
- Moisturizing Baby Lotion: Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.
- Diaper Ointment: Live Clean Baby Diaper Ointment is naturally derived from sustainable ingredients including zinc oxide to help soothe baby’s skin while providing a protective moisture barrier. Also, for all your cloth diapering families out there, this is product is cloth diaper friendly.
- Non-Petroleum Jelly: Live Clean Baby Non-Petroleum Jelly is a unique petroleum free formula derived from plant-based ingredients that provide an effective moisture barrier to protect baby’s delicate skin.
- Bar soap: Natural bar soap enriched with shea butter gently moisturizes and cleanses baby’s delicate skin leaving it feeling soft and baby fresh. Available in two varieties: Regular and Fragrance Free.
My Thoughts: I have throughly enjoyed using these products on my baby, in fact, I like them so much I find myself using them. The Live Clean Baby collection is my favorite personal care product line for babies, that’s saying a lot. I think I’ve tried them all. Live Clean Baby products are so gentle and easy to use, the scent is so delightful and not over powering. The scent smells like a baby should, love this collection and I plan on telling all my friends and family members about it.
Where to Buy: All these products are available at Walgreens and Walgreens.com.
Make sure to connect with Live Clean Baby on Facebook.
I was sent a free sample for the purpose of conducting this review. My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own. No monetary compensation was given.