I’m so excited to be joining ‘The Fresh Crew’ for That’s Fresh Friday. Southern Girl Blog Community Presents That’s Fresh Party #10 + a Pinterest Hop. Get your Pinterest game faces on, it’s time to party.
I’ve been looking for a new way to network and meet like minded bloggers and have new readers join my community. I couldn’t think of a better way to do this, so Chene (founder of The Southern Girl Blog Community and creator of this fun weekly link-up) was nice enough to let me join in as a weekly co-host for SGBC weekly That’s Fresh Friday link up. I’m all about supporting my southern ladies and share our ‘freshest’ posts from the week.
The CO-Hosts aka ‘The Fresh Crew’
- Link up anything with the exception of giveaways, reviews and blog/link parties -
- Follow ALL Host & Co-hosts via one of the methods listed above -
- Visit at least 2 links before yours and mingle with some of the other bloggers! I’m sure you’ll find yourself a new bloggy buddy or two -
- Display our link up button somewhere on your blog (sidebar or post) totally up to you, or link back -
- (Find code HERE)
- Link up as many posts as you would like (link directly to your post)
- Spread the word about the freshest Friday link-up via Twitter, Facebook -
- The more the merrier. Be sure to use the #thatsfreshfriday hashtag -
- Now, who’s ready to party? We’re doing things a little different this week, adding a little Facebook blog hop as well. Link up your Facebook pages and then head over to link up your freshest post for us to check out.
- Have a fun and happy ‘Fresh’ Friday!