How did Friday get here so quickly? Why are there only 4 more weekends until Jasmine starts 2nd grade? Why does it feel like life is speeding by so quickly? I think I already know the answer to all of my questions, but if feels good to vent and get them typed out. It’s no surprise: as we age, life goes by faster. Birthdays comes faster, holidays wiz by and all of a sudden I’m staring at my daughter and she looks like a tween. My sweet baby boy will be 3 in just a few weeks and I’m just not sure how I feel about that. Three? Are you serious? my baby boy is going to be 3? I can’t handle it.
Not much to report on this week, except for a tiny road trip to Lafayette to spend the day with my cousin.
I’m still working with Jasmine on swimming. I hope to have her swimming by the end of the summer, but with limited access to a pool it’s a little tough.
With only an hour drive to get us home, Sean and I decided to stay at my cousin’s house for dinner. It was so nice to get away and have a day with my family together. Jasmine really enjoyed herself and won’t stop talking about swimming, It’s safe to say we will be going back.
My husband has been working on a bathroom remodel at his parent’s house for the last 2 months. Yesterday, he finished!! I can finally get my husband back. While Sean was finishing things up, I went on a little backyard exploration of my mother-in-law’s yard. Check out my gallery of photos.
I took my little guy out for the day on Friday. Sean Boy helped me shop for a new bathing suit and afterwards, I took him out for lunch. It was fun getting in some quality time with my soon-to-be 3-year-old.
This past week, I’ve started drinking Ensure shakes twice a day to try to put some weight on. With so much stress, the weather being so humid and hot, and not much time for myself, I’ve lost way too much weight. I’m trying to put back on the 15 lbs that I’ve lost. I’m getting back to taking care of me. If I’m not at my best, there is no way I can care for my family.
- These Ginger Garlic Steak Tacos with Pineapple Pico de Gallo look so delicious. I’m going to make this in the coming week!! >>>>>>>>See for yourself.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron sneak peek from my friend Andrew’s POV. >>>>> See it here.
- Did you know I have another blog? It’s >>>>>right here. I just never know whether to post here or there.
- I need to make these terrariums. >>>>>Look!
- I ordered myself a Gold Edition Life Planner. Can’t for it to arrive. >>>>>>>Erin Condren.
- I started using CoSchedule again. I used it months ago and when I cut back on blogging I cancelled it. I sure did miss it. CoSchedule keeps my blog posting, scheduling, and social media share scheduling on point. >>>>>>>Get a FREE 14 day trial.
I was a little here, there, and everywhere in this post, but that’s how my mind works – always going a million miles a minute.
I hope you all had a great week and I hope you’re weekend is just as amazing.