#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Fellowes. This could include the Fellowes providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.
I’m taking absolutely no chances in 2014 with my identity being at risk. I’m protecting my identity this year with the Fellowes P12C shredder. After the holidays, I am always left with piles of bills and receipts from all the December madness. It’s critical that I stay safe this year by using a shredder to properly dispose of bills and protect my identity. I used to say “identity theft will never happen to me,” but it could. I would throw away credit card applications by simply tearing them in half, never thinking anything would happen to me. But with the big Target security breech scare I decided to buckle down and not give anyone the opportunity to mess with me or my identity #IDSafetySeason.
It’s amazing to me how many credit card application come in the mail each week. Sometimes I get two or three of them a day. I don’t like anything like that just sitting around. I usually try and shred daily. I have gotten the entire family in the shredding mode. The kids love to turn it on and laugh when they hear the paper being shredded. We’ve found lots of uses for the shredded paper. The kids like to use it as confetti and my husband and I have been using it as cat litter.
Fellowes, the leader in shredders, offers an extensive range of products, ensuring an ideal fit no matter who is on your list.
- Perfect for finance-savvy moms and paper-ridden college students, the P-12C’s slim profile design and innovative technologies make it a great choice for at-home and dorm room use. Features include:
- Cross-Cut blades that destroy 12 sheets of paper into approximately 309 particles per sheet, making it extremely difficult to reassemble
- SafeSense® technology which automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening
- The ability to shred credit cards, paper clips, staples and junk mail for added convenience
- The P-12C can be purchased at Walmart Stores nationwide and at Walmart.com for a suggested retail price of $99.97.